2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have nrs in Hong Kong and Singapore and we continuously receive calls for big corporates instead of receiving calls for our own company. When checked, we found the number people were calling; this was a completely different nr and somehow this was re-directed to us, picking up the calls.

Then if and when we call our own nrs at 50% of the times, the call doesn't connect or the line is dead, or we are told to leave a message which will be sent by text to us.... NOT!

Now, again they say they're trying to solve our issues. Changing operator and phone nrs is agony, but it is becoming a serious option.

Review about: Sonetel Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Promise of their services.

I didn't like: Delivery of their servicesso bad on many levels.

Comments

Sonetel
Sonetel Verified Representative

Hi Andrew,

I am really sorry to hear about your problems.

I have personally been in contact with our head of customer service to get a better understanding of what caused the issues you faced.

Since I started this company 10 years ago I have never earlier heard of a customer that gets calls destined for some other phone number than the one they have.

It is not caused by anything in our system for sure, but we are in tight contact with our supplier (a worldwide leader within wholesale of phone numbers) to see if they can find the cause.

They feel that these calls (cross connections) are probably being mis-routed even before they reach their network. We have also forwarded the call samples you shared with us, with our provider, to facilitate their investigations.

The head of Customer service also reported: "- The customer had also reported connectivity problems causing calls not the be connected at all. We tested this out by making calls, and the calls worked.

- When we got in touch with them today, the customer also reported delay in audio. - We have now routed their calls via another provider.. - We have sent an email to the customer about this and are waiting for a confirmation if this has resolved the audio issues on both these numbers." I do hope that these issues are resolved by now.

Let me or the team know otherwise. Best regards, Henrik Thom CEO & Founder Sonetel

andrewtroostwijk_62
to Sonetel Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1355233

Hi Henrik,

Thank you for responding. Alas, the issues still haven't been fixed.

Again today I sent a detailed list of misdirected incoming calls with timestamps as well as time-stamps of poor quality calls.

We use the numbers for incoming sales calls, so you can appreciate how important these calls are for us.

Your website and corporate presentation looks fresh and crisp and gives the impression that IT and customer service are key for you.

This has been dragging on for over a month now and it is hurtful to our business, frustrating for my sales people constantly taking calls for other companies and when finally we do receive a genuine call for us, the quality of the sound is so poor that we need to call back using a different connection.

This is hurtful for us and killing for your company.

With kind regards, Andy Troostwijk WehaveAnyspace Hong Kong +852 5806 1345 | M +31 (0)6 407 69135 E andy@wehaveanyspace.com | W www.wehaveanyspace.com